- Writing experience through blogs, college newspaper articles, etc.
- Highly competitive pay.
- United Healthcare insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Unlimited potential to grow.
Local Marketing, Inc. is looking for a new Full-Time Content Writer to join its growing team. The Content Writer will be tasked with creating and editing content for a diverse array of clients, as well as writing SEO copy such as title tags, meta descriptions, header tags and alt tags.
The Content Writer should have the ability to craft full page articles for websites as well as organic posts for platforms like Google My Business.
The Content Writer should be a professional, highly organized individual who can develop copy quickly and under strict deadlines, and who has a proficient knowledge of content related search engine optimization techniques.
Part of the job will also be posting content to different websites and helping review Google Analytics data to determine how to help improve usability and SEO traffic for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good understanding of content writing for the Internet.
- SEO knowledge and understanding of best practices.
- Interest in cars or a background in the automotive industry a plus!
If interested, please submit a resume today. We are looking to hire someone very quickly to join our fast-growing marketing team.