An Atlanta-based executive coaching firm recently came to Local Marketing for a comprehensive review of their brand, positioning, and online presence. The existing website was attractive, however it wasn’t ranking high enough in search engine rankings to reach the correct audience.
How the Net Propped Up Roofer’s Sagging Sales
An Atlanta roofing company was seeing business sag and wanted a way to reach new customers in the South Atlanta region.
LMI used Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) to target prospects in the client’s area, then implemented customer contact and tracking technology to easily convert that online traffic into customers with real and immediate needs.
- 200 new leads in the first month
- Average conversion rate: 50%
- Average order size: $6,000 per project per lead
- Total Revenue: $600,000
- Total Spend: $25,000
- Business doubled within the first month
Helping an Executive Coach Target the Goal Line
An Atlanta-based executive coaching firm recently came to LMI for a comprehensive review of their brand, positioning, and online presence. The existing website was attractive, however it wasn’t ranking high enough in search engine rankings to reach the correct audience.
LMI worked with the firm to identify measurable objectives for the firm, and based their solution on those goals.
- Reach more people interested in its executive workshop offerings.
- Reach more companies interested in executive coaching services for managers and high-level executives.
- Content heavy site for SEO purposes.
LMI developed two separate sites that focused on the following offerings in order to increase the sites’ rank in natural search engine listings.
- Site 1: Focused on Executive Coaching Services
- Site 2: Focused on Executive Workshops
- Client recently went live.
- LMI is submitting the sites to directory listings across the Internet.
- Launched paid search for both sites -– bringing more than 3,000 visitors per day.
Targeting to bring Calls, Cases & Revenue
A well-known Atlanta-based bankruptcy law firm specializing in chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy was facing increased client acquisition costs, and felt its current website did not accurately convey the firm’s expertise and credibility. They asked LMI to increase its client acquisition rate in its 12 locations.
LMI recommended developing three new sites to help reach the three distinct categories of its local audience:
- Site 1: Large law firm look and feel
- Site 2: Small law firm look and feel
- Site 3: Content heavy site for SEO purposes
Our client’s online marketing channel became the best performing tool compared to TV, Radio, or the Yellow pages
- 100 new calls/month, translating to 45 new cases per month
- $1,000 average per case value, translating to $45,000 per month in additional revenue
- Total marketing spend of $7,000 per month, translating to an ROI of over 500%