Think about your business’ primary differentiators. What makes customers choose our service over others? We work with all types of home improvement businesses to increase new customer acquisition:
- Pool installation
- Heating & Air
We work on all aspects of your marketing campaign to ensure that your customers find exactly what they are looking for—your service. This covers everything from branding and brand management, including web reviews, to ensuring you have best-in-class SEO and show up in local searches and maps results.
Pool Building Company Case Study
LMi created and executed the entire marketing strategy for a Pennsylvania-based pool company in order to increase the number of qualified pool leads. This included updating the website to improve stickiness and launching five localized websites for each of its locations across the country, performing paid search campaigns and SEO for each.
Paid Search Campaign Results
- Overall click-through rate (CTR), a measure of the relevancy of our keywords and ads to the business, increased by about 2.5% year over year
- Comparing January - June 2014 to January - June 2015, the bounce rate saw a difference of -13.08%
- From July 2014 to July 2015, the cost per conversion decreased by $95.10
Below is a graph showing overall traffic to the Pool Building Company website generated from January 2015 – June 2015 (blue) compared to the same time frame the previous year (orange).
Overall page views nearly doubled from 582,6785 to 1,147,222 from January 2014 - June 2014 to January 2015 - June 2015.
The table below shows an increase of 15,073 new visitors and an increase of 10,574 returning visitors to the Pool Building Company's website from January 2015 - June 2015 compared to the previous year.
How the Net Propped up a Roofer's Sagging Sales
Challenge: An Atlanta roofing company was seeing business sag and wanted a way to reach new customers in the South Atlanta region.
Solution: Local Marketing, Inc. used Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) to target prospects in the client’s area, then implemented customer contact and tracking technology to easily convert that online traffic into customers with real immediate needs.
- 200 new leads in the first month
- Average conversion rate: 50%
- Average order size: $6,000 per project per lead
- Total Revenue: $600,000
- Total Spend: $25,000
- Business doubled within the first month
National Home Improvement Retailer
A national home improvement retailer wanted to better convert potential customers interested in its local services. In addition, it wanted to increase the click-through rate and conversion rate from local paid search keyword campaigns on Google and AdCenter (not Bing Ads).
Local Marketing, Inc. reviewed the company’s website and paid search campaign, and met with the company’s marketing team to discuss the current strategy and the challenges it was facing in meeting overall marketing goals.
Local Marketing, Inc. then recommended the following strategy:
- Create micro-sites, each featuring 5-8 pages of unique content that are focused on a specific local service and area. The look and feel for each micro-site would be an extension of the company’s brand.
- Integrate each micro-site with the company’s third-party customer service tool for tracking calls and e-mail leads.
- Use Google Maps to highlight local stores in the area each micro-site is targeting.
- Launch the micro-sites on keyword rich URLs that are housed on separate servers.
- Use the micro-sites as paid search landing pages to improve local conversion, Google Quality Scores, and overall click-through rates for localized paid search terms.
Micro-Site Page Example:
- Significant increase in click-through rates for paid search ads on Google and AdCenter (now Bing Ads), from about 1.2% to 5.6%.
- Increase in Google Quality Score (from 4-5 to 8-10) for local paid search campaigns.
- 47% increase in phone calls to the customer service center from the local micro-sites.
- 51% increase in e-mail leads going to the customer service center from the local micro-sites.
See More Home Improvement Marketing Case Studies
Get more details on these home improvement case studies by requesting a white paper from Local Marketing, Inc. Learn about more home improvement companies Local Marketing, Inc. has provided SEO, paid search, website design and other marketing services for.