We are a digital marketing agency specializing in search marketing, social media, email marketing, website design/development and more, and we are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join its growing team.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing the daily communication and executing strategy for some of the agency’s top accounts. The Account Manager will meet with the team weekly, create timelines, and ensure that projects meet a client’s goals and objectives and are delivered on time.
The Account Manager will also work with clients on strategy as well as execution of crucial deliverables. The Account Manager should preferably have e-commerce, web, and/or online marketing experience, with the ability to efficiently manage and implement multiple, simultaneous projects for our clients – on time and on budget.
Client projects may include:
- Website redesign/updates
- Paid search implementation and management on Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Search engine optimization
- Content writing
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Re-marketing and online ads on Facebook and other portals
- Much more
Our firm, based in West Midtown, Atlanta, is a well-established, fast-growing company looking for highly motivated individuals who want to increase their knowledge about the online space and gain invaluable experience. If you like to lead, coordinate and facilitate Internet projects, and are highly organized, this position is for you.
- Build relationships both internally and with new/existing customers
- Direct experience with an agency or e-commerce company as an Account Manager or Marketing Manager
- Ability to review and make decisions based on Web analytics programs like Google Analytics
- Understanding of usability, information architecture and the web user experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage both technical and non-technical details for all types of web projects
- Confidence in establishing and maintaining relationships with clients, through email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- Capacity to handle many responsibilities and deadlines for all clients
- Writing experience, preferably with SEO
- Willingness to contribute to development of internal processes
- Continued desire to learn about more about project management, business, design, and web technology
The position is full-time, and a competitive salary is offered based upon experience.
Apply today to become a successful member of our marketing team!