A full service marketing firm based in West Midtown, Atlanta, is seeking a full-time Web Designer to lead the design of custom website layouts, e-mails, print brochures, business cards, and other creative projects for a diverse array of clients.
- Design creative for varying target audiences that meets set requirements and other guidelines.
- Knowledge and understanding of clean, responsive website design.
- Experience with wireframing and designing layered comps for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Keen understanding of UX and best digital practices.
- Organized file management.
- Expert with Adobe CC and WordPress
- Work well under pressure and collaborate with other team members.
- Superb communications skills and the ability to take directions.
- BA in Graphic Design or related field.
- 2+ years of web design experience, preferably in an agency environment and strong wordpress.
Web Work Examples
To be considered as a candidate, please submit a link showcasing your online portfolio.
This position is for a local Web Designer who lives in Atlanta or a surrounding area. Please do not apply if you do not live in the state of Georgia, as we need the Web Designer to work onsite full-time. You will be a part of our creative department, working side by side with front and back-end developers.
The majority of work in this position includes creating custom layouts (mainly for WordPress) requiring wireframes and comps for client website designs. Please note that we are seeking to add a highly-talented designer, not dev– although a basic understanding of HTML and CSS are valued.
Please send resume and cover letter, including the following information:
- Salary Requirements
- Online Portfolio
- Web Work Examples
- What makes you excel as a designer in today’s market
Apply today to become a member of our team!